Re: Double Clicking (was: Just another Mathematica "Gotcha")
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120929] Re: Double Clicking (was: Just another Mathematica "Gotcha")
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:28:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
In article <j29oob$7b3$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "andre.robin3" <andre.robin3 at wanadoo.fr> wrote: > Concerning precedence, the most current pitfall is effectively "//" mixed > with "/." Have to agree with this. Many of the more destructive "Gotchas" seem to involve "/.". > Apart from this case, problem with precedence ara very rare. Wolfram has > seriously studied this problem, and was astonished to discover that > everybody interprete precedence nearly on the same manner (I can't > remember my sources, Wolfram literature probably). If available references on this turn up, pointers to them would be appreciated.