Re: decoding inbuilt function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121081] Re: decoding inbuilt function
  • From: student <ragamadhuri.24 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:25:10 -0400 (EDT)

hi,
i was trying to get the cas logic in  computing limits
i never meant to decode a proprietary software illegally (just a try
to understand the logic behind)
so i really need to modify my question
WHAT IS THE CAS LOGIC BEHIND COMPUTING LIMITS IN MATHEMATICA

i really thank everybody who responded in a positive way to help me
especially simon sir for the help rendered and rest of them really
guided me in a right way so i thank them all
anyway it is really clear that the logic is gruntz algorithm (which
looks really confusing)
so can u people please help me in this case

thanking all