Graphics don't look the same when pasted into MS Word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123775] Graphics don't look the same when pasted into MS Word
  • From: paul <paulvonhippel at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 04:38:07 -0500 (EST)

In Windows, I'm Ctrl-C copying graphics from Mathematica, and Ctrl-V
pasting them into Microsoft Word. They don't look the same, and it
gets worse if I try to resize them in Word.

This should be an FAQ but I've been unable to find a discussion of the
issue for Mathematica 8 / Word 2010. What do I need to understand and
do? Many thanks for any advice.