Re: Printing Mathematica Notebooks and WYSIWYG

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123822] Re: Printing Mathematica Notebooks and WYSIWYG
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:54:18 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for the insights Mike and David,

This is frustrating.  How can I use Mathematica to submit a grant proposal, letter of intent, or journal article if you cannot be sure of meeting the style requirements of the recipient agency?  Is it enough to set the magnification of the Printout environment to .8888888 = 12/13.5 to ensure that 12-point Times or 12-point Palatino can be written to PDF as such?

Gregory