dissabling code segments

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115171] dissabling code segments
  • From: "Eric Michielssen" <emichiel at eecs.umich.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 03:57:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Often, I would like to quickly disable (comment out) a few lines of my code.
Of course, I can do this by enclosing these lines as (* lines *).

I was wondering whether I could automate this operation and its reverse
using the frontend, so that I just have to select the lines in question and
press a hotkey combination.

Thanks!

Eric Michielssen