Re: Permanently install GenomeData

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115249] Re: Permanently install GenomeData
  • From: "Alexey Popkov" <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:53:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I do not know the way to do this inside Mathematica but I can suggest a
"hack" way. You can use a local proxy-server like HandyCache
http://handycache.ru/
(it includes English localisation).
It allows to disable updating any HTTP GET() data by setting global rule "*"
in "Don't update" list (Mathematica must be set to work through this proxy).

"Koslicki" <koslicki at math.psu.edu>: news:ifs2uj$ond$1 at smc.vnet.net...