Text Color in Copied Text

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115266] Text Color in Copied Text
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 02:02:26 -0500 (EST)

I use Mathematica for all my class notes, and occasionally copy things
from code editors that use color to highlight different constructs. In
an earlier version (probably 5.2) the color highlighting copied over
when I pasted it into a Text cell, but now this doesn't happen - all b/w.
I don't see any way around this. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin