Re: How to change the directory for the docs?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115525] Re: How to change the directory for the docs?
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:29:07 -0500 (EST)

I get the message "warning, the -f option has been obsoleted, and does
nothing", and indeed, the command apparently did nothing.

Removing the -f option also does nothing.

A simple solution is to open the Mathematica package, copy the
Documentation directory, and paste it somewhere Spotlight can see. It
wastes 1.6 GB on the drive, but hey! You gotta break a few eggs to get
your omelet.

That won't take care of things if Documentation is continuously updated in
the background... but I doubt that it is.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com