Re: Mathematica 8 browser plugin and Firefox 3/4

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115795] Re: Mathematica 8 browser plugin and Firefox 3/4
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:29:56 -0500 (EST)

Anybody who's having problems with the plugin should contact Wolfram Research
Technical Support.  The browser plugin supports all modern versions of Firefox,
Opera, Chrome, and Safari on Windows/Mac, as well as IE on Windows.  We can't
make any guarantees about development/beta versions of those browsers, of
course, but we'll continue to track these browsers as new versions are released.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group