Re: adding a keyboard shortcut for double brackets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115877] Re: adding a keyboard shortcut for double brackets
  • From: "fizzy" <fizzycist at knology.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:32:36 -0500 (EST)

This question prompted me to look at Classrom Assistant...i'd been curious for a while what I could get from this palette...I sent a reply the other day about it but it turned out to be incomplete...

actually CA has a double left/right bracket icon....under Typsetting and the very first folder you can find a double bracket button there...

jerry blimbaum