Problems integrating InterpolatingFunction

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116042] Problems integrating InterpolatingFunction
  • From: Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 19:43:59 -0500 (EST)

Hello group,

I use NDSolve for a nonlinear differential equation, and I get an InterpolatingFunction, as expected.

I can plot it, evaluate it, etc.

The problem I have is that now I need to integrate 1/(the square of the InterpolatingFunction), and I get nothing but the input back.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio Terrazas