Re: How to write a "proper" math document

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120273] Re: How to write a "proper" math document
  • From: JUN <noeckel at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 05:41:16 -0400 (EDT)

Of course I agree that Mathematica is really convenient for this kind
of quick and easy document preparation, with the ability to export to
many reasonable formats such as PDF, and XML.

But just to set the record straight, because it was mentioned as an
important feature that TeX doesn't offer: in LyX on Mac OS X
(mentioned by Murray as a LaTeX frontend), you can in fact paste PDF
directly from the clipboard.

Jens