Re: Meshshading

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119769] Re: Meshshading
  • From: Jean-Louis Garcin <jeanlouisgarcin at free.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:56:19 -0400 (EDT)

 Thank you for your answer  but it does not work like I want.
 The colors are always the same.   Yellow and Black  don't change with
the position of the mesh.
In the example  of the Wolfram Website one of the color change.
I think the program uses the function ColorFunction but there is only
one ColorFunction and it is used in the  the line MeshShading -> {Black,
Automatic}.

I would want that the Color Black changes also.

  Thank you

  Jean-Louis Garcin

Le 21 juin 2011 =E0 01:55, Bob Hanlon a =E9crit :