Re: Again : Is there a BNF for Mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119792] Re: Again : Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
  • From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:29:17 -0400 (EDT)

If you are looking to implement a Mathematica parser yourself, you might
want to look at some earlier efforts first:

http://omath.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page#Developers
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1608380/parser-for-the-mathematica-syntax
http://www.mathics.org/

These pages contain links to several other projects (most dead by now).