error FrontEndObject

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119867] error FrontEndObject
  • From: Amandeep.Rekhi at tatatechnologies.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:30:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

I was trying to create a new document containing Plot by using math
link.

Command used in C++ code:

MLPutString(alink,"CreateDocument[Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, 6}], Visible ->
True]");

But I am getting below error, any body have any idea please let me know:

FrontEndObject::notavail: \012   A front end is not available; certain
operations require a front end.

System details: XP-64

Thanks & Regards

Amandeep Singh

Email Disclaimer:

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail (including any attachm=
ents) is confidential, proprietary and legally privileged data of Tata Tech=
nologies that is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the=
 intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, dissemination, =
distribution, copying or printing of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Yo=
u are requested to delete this e-mail or any copies immediately and notify =
the sender by reply email. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to =
be timely, secure, error or virus-free.  Tata Technologies does not accept =
any liability for virus infected email or errors or omissions or consequenc=
es which may arise as a result of this e-mail transmission. To know more ab=
out Tata Technologies please visit http://www.tatatechnologies.com