Remote presentation clicker for mathematica slideshows.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119898] Remote presentation clicker for mathematica slideshows.
  • From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:57:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
For talks/presentations/lectures, I've been using mathematica as an improvement over conventional presentation software. At least, I believe it is an improvement.

To utilize dynamic content, I can't roam away from my laptop. However, remote "clickers" allow presenters using conventional  software more freedom of movement and a more natural presentation style.

Has anyone heard of an app which would allow me to pull sliders, rotate graphics, point and click with a tablet device or touch-screen phone?

There are apps that turn such handheld devices into "clickers". But, interacting with a slide show mathematica presentation would need to do more.

W. Craig Carter

Sent from my generic portable device