Re: C code generation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119901] Re: C code generation
  • From: Patrick Scheibe <pscheibe at trm.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 05:27:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I assume you hope for a pure C implementation of those functions. This won't work.
If you look on what Mathematica generates for you:

<< CCodeGenerator`
fc = Compile[{{p, _Integer}, {array, _Integer, 1}},
   Position[array, p]
   ];
CCodeStringGenerate[fc, "cPosition"]

you see, that there is some line

funStructCompile = libData->compileLibraryFunctions;
FP0 = funStructCompile->getFunctionCallPointer("Position");

and this function pointer is then called with your parameters.

Cheers
Patrick