Re: Problem exporting to LaTex

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116814] Re: Problem exporting to LaTex
  • From: Barrie Stokes <Barrie.Stokes at newcastle.edu.au>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:22:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi Frank

I have a TeX problem also, which may be related, so I thought I would put this to the Group as well.

I made up a simple .nb file with v.8.0.0, did Save As to .tex, and ran it through TeXnicCenter set up to produce a PDF.

 I get an error message from TeXnicCenter , to wit: I need the file "tex\latex\setspace\setspace.sty". I can see that in the TeX generated by Mathematica there is the line "/usepackage{amsmath, amssymb, graphics, setspace}". OK

So I found a file called setspace.sty at the CTAN site (although it is in a folder/page labelled "obsolete"). I put the setspace.sty file I found in a folder called setspace, within my tex\latex\ structure (actually inside my C:\Program Files\MikTeX 2.7 folder) but this did not fix the error.
Can anybody shed any light on this issue?

(I have previously used my current TeXnicCenter +MikTeX setup successfully with hand-coded TeX having a "\usepackage{amsmath, amssymb, graphics}" statement.)

Thanks

Barrie