Mathematica inside Excel VBA Macro

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116919] Mathematica inside Excel VBA Macro
  • From: Murta <rodrigomurtax at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 03:40:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi..

    I would like to know how to use Mathematica functions inside some
VBA Macro code in Excel.
    I find the option "Wolfram Mathematica Control 8.0 Type Library"
inside "VBA References", but no idea of how to use that.
    I belive that Mathematica link for excel uses that.
    Any ideia? Any manual of that? I find nothing in Google.

tks
Murta