Mathplayer on tablet device

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116904] Mathplayer on tablet device
  • From: W Craig Carter <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 03:38:05 -0500 (EST)

Hello Mathgroup,
There have been times when I wished that I could just read the
documentation on my tablet device when not connected to the web (i.e.,
my morning/evening commutes and other non-commuting operations).

I imagine that many of the doc examples would be terribly slow using
mathematica player; but, I'd be willing to pay a typical app fee for
such a product---am I alone in my opinion?

W Craig Carter
Professor of Materials Science, MIT