memory leak in Mathematica application using NET/Link and Win32 API - please help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117059] memory leak in Mathematica application using NET/Link and Win32 API - please help
  • From: kokos <artbyte at interia.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 06:55:52 -0500 (EST)

I write simple code (notebook) which present the problem (memory leak)
under Windows XP SP3
I use infinite loop While[True, expression] may it cause the
problem,but I also try For loop with finite number of repetitions and
the same problem occurs. May be the problem is with FindWindowEx from
Win32 API.
but I am not shure and have no ideas how to obey the problem..

please help because it's important for me