Re: determining boundary of a region in n-dimensional euclidean space

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117203] Re: determining boundary of a region in n-dimensional euclidean space
  • From: Nabeel Butt <nabeel.butt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:34:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear Daniel
          Most of the time practically my region in d-dimensions is convex
but I really dont need to be very accurate so the inside-outside would work
reasonably fine.
       Thanks for all your suggestions.Very useful tips- Ill consider them
all !
             best regards,
                  Nabeel

--
"We have not succeeded in answering all our problems.The answers we have
found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions.In some ways we feel

Nabeel Butt
UWO,London
Ontario, Canada