Re: Learning maths with mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117235] Re: Learning maths with mathematica
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 05:09:34 -0500 (EST)

Berthold,

I would suggest spending an hour per day following threads that seem interesting to you on this MathGroup's postings.

Each example of problem or issue related to the use of Mathematica will expose you to practical solutions and very often deep insight that is hard to replicate with books or documentation read in isolation.

Yours truly ... Syd Geraghty

Syd Geraghty B.Sc., M.Sc.
sydgeraghty at me.com
San Jose, CA
(408) 532 6852

Mathematica 8.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (November 6, 2010)
Licenses: L2983-5890, L3028-2592
MacOS X V 10.6.5 Snow Leopard
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM