Re: How change font size of Graph vertex labels?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117291] Re: How change font size of Graph vertex labels?
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 05:59:15 -0500 (EST)

I agree that all of the options should be on the help page; at the same time, the documentation is more than just the help pages. When I have a problem, I also use autocomplete to find information, e.g. type Vertex and then Command+k (Mac). Equivalently, use Names:

Names["Vertex*"] // Column

Bob Hanlon

---- Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote:

=============
Yes, VertexLabelStyle is the Graph option to use to change the size,
etc., of vertex labels.

Although VertexLabelStyle is listed among the huge list within the More
Information section of the Graph page, and although the item in that
list does have a link to a separate doc page for VertexLabelStyle, oddly
the option is NOT listed in the Options section of the Graph page.
Clearly an omission.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305