Documentation Center slowness in 8.0.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117427] Documentation Center slowness in 8.0.1
  • From: Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:00:19 -0500 (EST)

On Mac OS X 10.6.6 I've noticed slowness in the functions* of the
documentation center in version 8.0.1 compared to version 8.0.0

Has anyone else noticed this. The slowness is noticeable but
nevertheless tolerable, i.e. I do not perceive this as "slow" but
relatively "slower." There was also a recent java update for OS X so
is it possible that this could be the cause?

Mike

*functions = loading the help guide and loading any page within the
help guide.