Re: Mathematica pegs core - Can anyone else reproduce?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117513] Re: Mathematica pegs core - Can anyone else reproduce?
  • From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:15:57 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for checking everyone.

This is definitely a weird one to me. Just checking though, do we all
have i7's? I'm wondering if there is a hardware issue, or perhaps a
Java version we're using that differs from those that have no
problems. From what I can gather, we're all using the same Mathematica
version, so it seems to me the problem lies with something connected
to, but residing outside the latest release's build.

For now, I just use the online notes at Wolfram....

Cheers,

t.