Grid frame do not show when exporting to HTML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117667] Grid frame do not show when exporting to HTML
  • From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 06:56:53 -0500 (EST)

Hello;

Mathematica 8.0.0.1, on windows 7:

I create a new notebook with this in it:

---------------------------
m=Table[i^2-j^3,{i,5},{j,6}];
Grid[m,Frame->All]

Then do File->SAVE AS and select HTML.

When I look at the HTML, the table does not have the frames around the
rows and columns any more.  Any way to fix this?

On a side issue, when I change the notebook style to report
(format->Style->Report) and try to save to html as above, I get
lots of error in the messages window. It looks like Report is
not well supported for HTML export?

thanks,

--Nasser