Re: Off Topic: E-Mail Security in this Group

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117807] Re: Off Topic: E-Mail Security in this Group
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 04:07:02 -0500 (EST)

I agree with Helen; spam isn't that big an issue. It never really was,
even in the bad old days. My e-mail address has been out there for ten
years, and I get maybe ten spam messages a week.

(Or is it five a day? It really doesn't matter!)

If posters want timely answers, on a moderated forum, they need to give
e-mail addresses.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com