Plots During Iterations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118619] Plots During Iterations
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 19:47:03 -0400 (EDT)

I have a bit of code that implements the Relaxation Method for the
solution of Laplace's equation for an E&M problem. I would like to make
a ListContourPlot of the potential after each step in the iteration.
However, when I put the plot inside the For loop, there is no plot - the
calculation runs fine, though. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Kevin