nested findroot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122787] nested findroot
  • From: Anna McCuan <anna.mccuan at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 06:55:04 -0500 (EST)

I'm getting an error finding a root using functions which are defined
using findroot.  This happens in spite of the fact that I can graph
the function and see clearly that there is an easy to find root.  Does
anyone know how to execute this root search successfully?

The file is posted publicly at http://www.math.gatech.edu/~mccuan/temp/problem.nb