Re: Questions about IMS 2010 in China?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122878] Re: Questions about IMS 2010 in China?
  • From: Roger Bagula <roger.bagula at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:06:24 -0500 (EST)

>From http://www.wolfram.com/faculty/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=104
the link is dead:
http://www.ims2010.cc

I found:
http://rcabreral.blogspot.com/2010/07/10th-international-mathematica.html
"10th International Mathematica Symposium
I just returned from the 10th International Mathematica Symposium held
in Beijing China, where I gave a talk. It was a great opportunity to
see the work of other people around the world and the new features of
Mathematica 8.

Some of the topics included medical imaging, stochastic simulations,
video editing, real-time control, automatic C code generation, CUDA
and more."
http://teachers.sduhsd.net/abrown/Help/AboutMsBrown.htm
"International Mathematica Symposium, Beijing, China, July 2010
(invited keynote speaker)"

http://bmia.bmt.tue.nl/people/bromeny/cv/RomenyLectures.html
"19 July 2010 	International Mathematica Symposium 2010, Beijing,
China. "Mathematica in Biomedical Imaging Applications". Keynote
speaker."

I really don't think I should have to work this hard just to find out
who gave the talks, do you?
Roger Bagula