Re: Assembling PDFs into a PDF document?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121208] Re: Assembling PDFs into a PDF document?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 04:13:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 9/3/11 at 5:55 PM, siegman at stanford.edu (AES) wrote: >I guess I'm surprised at the answers I've gotten to this query -- >thus far, anyway -- which basically say, "You gotta do this by >hand". You have mis-interpreted the responses you have received. It isn't "you gotta do this by hand". Instead, people are telling you unless you are doing this often or have a very large number of files, it is easier/more efficient to do this by hand. >All I want to do is, in essence, import a bunch of files; concatenate >'em (without in any way opening, "reading" or in any way processing >them); and re-export the concatenated file. There are a variety of third party apps available for the Mac that will do just this. Many are free or minimal cost.