Re: CDF files now on Gyre&Gimble (math blog)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121285] Re: CDF files now on Gyre&Gimble (math blog)
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 05:40:57 -0400 (EDT)

I see what the issue is now.  The controls are at the bottom of the
interactive region and when one changes the font size of the HTML page
that contains the CDF sometimes the bottom of the interactive is
masked so that the controls are hidden.  It then appears that the
interactivity is absent.  So I assume that there must be a better way
to place the CDDF on the page so that it is within a bounding region
that will never get hidden if the user chooses to redefine the size of
the font, for example.  As it is, it is subject to this possible
issue.

--David