Re: How create new style sheet- Mathematica 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121405] Re: How create new style sheet- Mathematica 8
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:13:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re your 1): you give the stylesheet a name when you use the Install button.

Nothing I know would prohibit renaming any (non-OS system) file in the
Finder, assuming you reset any permissions, etc., that might otherwise
inhibit doing that. But then Mathematica would not still list it on the
Style Sheet menu.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305