Re: How to distribute specific tasks to specific subkernels?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121722] Re: How to distribute specific tasks to specific subkernels?
- From: Sebastian Hofer <sebhofer at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 06:21:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Unfortunately it's true that the amount of information on parallel computing decreased in newer versions. The functionality is still there though, only the names changed slightly. If you are willing to lookup the corresponding new functions (which is not hard to do really), the legacy documentation is still available under http://reference.wolfram.com/legacy/applications/parallel/ and still very helpful! Sebastian