Re: How do I create a circular lamina?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127540] Re: How do I create a circular lamina?
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 04:14:19 -0400 (EDT)

What??? David Park has been for many years a most competent and generous contributor to this group. Many of us have benefited from his advice in matters relating to Mathematica and his insight and knowledge are unquestionably of the greatest value.It so happens that a number of important things that he has to offer in this field can be found in his own site, which anyone is free to visit or not. Together with a number of specialized matters belonging to Mathematica, mathematics and physics, one also finds things that are of interest to him, and this no one can object, since that is his personal site, paid and maintained by himself. Everything is clearly labeled, and if one is not interested in his political position or other material, it is very simple not to read about them.I find it inadmissible t o question David's academic standards on the basis of the contents of his personal site.
-Tomas