Re: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129043] Re: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram
  • From: Šerých Jakub <Serych at panska.cz>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 23:31:13 -0500 (EST)

It is possible (in version 8 and above) using Alpha. Just enter for example:

==integrate sin(k \[Omega] t) dt

and than click on the Step by step solution. It has the advantage over Alpha, that you can uncover steps one by one, which is good for learning purposes.

And you can also easily copy and paste the steps into the Mathematica notebook. What more do you need?

Jakub Serych