packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129057] packages
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:23:44 -0500 (EST)

Dear group:

Writing simple packages is straightforward. Now suppose I have a whole bunch of code and I want to write a relatively complex package,
with the following structure:

-> a master .m file which invokes other .m packages
-> several other more specific .m packages to be invoked

All this should be in a folder (e.g., something like the Calculus package).'

How should I proceed? Is there some explanation about this process out there? In the majority of books, I find only the basics of .m files.

Thanks,

Francisco