Search in Documetation center does not work

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129239] Search in Documetation center does not work
  • From: michael partensky <partensky at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 01:59:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi everyone. I will be teaching in the spring  term, and all my notes are
in M8.
Switching to M9 created some troubles which I have to resolve before the
class starts.

Windows 7 Ultimate, 64, Mathematica 9.0:

This one is about  getting Help.
All my attempts to find anything through the search window in Documentation
center (DC) failed.
Hitting "enter" first freezes the DC window and then closes it.
Yet, I  can search by browsing through the menu without problem.

I would appreciate your Help.
Best,
Michael Partenskii