Re: how to add color legend bar to a ListContourPlot

Hi Bob,

I still have difficulties how to make it. The function I use,
imsUnstructuredContourPlotis, is based on ListContourPlot and is a
function from the IMTEK package. imsUnstructuredContourPlot returns a
Graphics and has Options set to:

Options[imsUnstructuredContourPlot]={Contours->10,Mesh->False,ColorFunction->(Hue[(#1
2)/3]&),ColorFunctionScaling->True,ContourShading->True}

I do not feel comfortable to mess up with IMTEK. Given a Graphics object
built with ColorFunction -> Hue[#1]&  how can I append a legend?

Thanks in advance,
--Ted