Can you pass a matrix or a list into a module?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125110] Can you pass a matrix or a list into a module?
  • From: Clutch <clutchderivative at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:29:25 -0500 (EST)

I have a module that has 5 input parameters.  The first four input parameters are simple.  The 5th parameter, I would like to pass in a matrix/list.

I would like the output to be exactly the same size as the matrix/list.

For example, let's pretend I have a matrix of stock prices.  I have a module that calculates the Black Scholes options price given a stock price and other parameters.  Can I pass this matrix into the module along with the other parameters so that it spits out the the matrix with all the option prices?