Latex with statement numbers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124523] Latex with statement numbers
  • From: Nankyoku Ice <406of76013 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 07:27:05 -0500 (EST)

Is there any way to convert a Mathematica notebook (or expressions) to
Latex format preserving the statement numbers ? i.e. I want to see
In[100] and Out[100] in the latex formatted output as

In[100]:= Integrate[Sin[x], x]

Out[100]= -Cos[x]

"File, Save as LaTex" automatically strips off the line numbers.

I want to generate a LaTeX file including working Mathematica Notebook
sessions as examples.

Thanks.