Re: Algorithm Analysis Course: Should I use Mathematica for projects?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127421] Re: Algorithm Analysis Course: Should I use Mathematica for projects?
- From: roby <roby.nowak at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:55:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Brentt, are you sure that you need real timing in e.g. seconds ? Would it not be sufficent to implement instruction counters to count the total number of e.g. additions, multiplicatiion, other arithmetic operations, function calls etc. involved in the algorithms under test. Regards Robert