Using Mathematica to typeset books

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125349] Using Mathematica to typeset books
  • From: mike at necomp.us
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 04:39:43 -0500 (EST)

I'm a newbie to Mathematica. I work with a publisher that is looking
to use Mathematica to typeset its books. Is it possible to do this and
what are some books that may be of interest. A lot of the books are
now set using LaTex but the publisher is looking to set up some with
Mathematica and then using CDF for some website tutorials.