Re: Maximisation question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126575] Re: Maximisation question
- From: "J.Jack.J." <jack.j.jepper at googlemail.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 05:49:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 18, 10:24 am, "J.Jack.J." <jack.j.jep... at googlemail.com> wrote: > For any integer j, suppose we have a function f(j). Then how would I > find the highest f(i) such that 100 <= f(i) <0 ? > With thanks in advance. Sorry that should be 100 <= f(i) < 200. f(j) is a function for j ranging over all the integers.