how to add graphics options in a plot which is already produced and has a manipulator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126648] how to add graphics options in a plot which is already produced and has a manipulator
  • From: Jennifer <ptewari786 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 05:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I am novice to mathematica and stuck into one problem i.e.

 how can I add graphics option to an already made plot which has a manipulator to control itself.

s = Manipulate[
   PopupWindow[
    Graphics[
     DiscretePlot[Sin[a t], {t, 0, 2 Pi, Pi/6}, ExtentSize -> Full,
      ImageSize->Scaled[1], AspectRatio -> .2]], {a}],
   OpenerView[{"Vertical", Control[{{a, 1, "Manipulator"}, 1, 30}]}],
   ControlPlacement -> Bottom]]

Now I want to add a plot Label by calling the already produced plot s.Because  I dont want the duplication of code again as  I have to use 4  more different plots  in a popupmenu. For eg.  when I select s from popupmenu then it should give the output t

t= Show[ s, PlotLabel->"Popup Window Plot"]  but this is showing error  "Show::gtype: Manipulate is not a type of graphics"