Using code from nb. file in NetLink

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127996] Using code from nb. file in NetLink
  • From: Paulie85 <roud.pavel at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 03:06:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I have the sript in Mathematica nb. file and now I want to use this nb.file via NetLink in VB2008. Is the some way how use the content of the notebook as a whole or do I need to manually rewrite the code with mathematica expressions in to VB and then send it to Mathematica Kernel for evaluation?
Thank for any suggestion
Paulie