Re: Mathematica Prove[...] Command Possible?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127995] Re: Mathematica Prove[...] Command Possible?
- From: amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 05:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thursday, September 6, 2012 1:18:41 AM UTC-7, magma wrote: > > > I have always been curious if Mathematica has ever considered a Prove command? > > > > > > > > See: > > > > > > http://www.risc.jku.at/research/theorema/description/ > > > > > > Daniel > > > > As Daniel just pointed out, Theorema is the package you are looking > > for. It is in my opinion the BEST automatic theorem prover > > available...anywhere. The new upcoming version 2.0 promises to be > > spectacular! The current version 1.6 only works with Mathematica up to version > > 7. In addition to the link above, posted by Daniel, you can look also > > at: > > http://www.risc.jku.at/research/theorema/software/ Excellent, I am looking forward to seeing and using that! Will it be able to do all of these as well? http://www.amazon.com/Mechanical-Geometry-Theorem-Mathematics-Applications/dp/9027726507 Thanks ~A