Re: Remove cell content

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128207] Re: Remove cell content
  • From: James Stein <mathgroup at stein.org>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:33:09 -0400 (EDT)

Mathematica sometimes falters when dealing with (very) large documents.
This problem is likely exacerbated under low-memory conditions.
If you have not already set $HistoryLength to some low value,
then perhaps that would help. I usually use a value of 10;
if your iterative process does not rely on previous results, you might try
zero.

I hope this helps; but it may not!