Oracle Database Resource

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128226] Oracle Database Resource
  • From: "Benedetto Bongiorno" <bongiob at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 03:06:29 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to obtain a Oracle driver to use with Database Link.

I could not find it in the Program Files.

I have Mathematica 8.04, Microsoft 7.0

I contacted Support and they have not gotten back to me.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Benedetto Bongiorno CPA CRE

Cell 214-707-6546

Land 972-470-9138

Fax 972-470-9748

bongiob at sbcglobal.net

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information
contained in this Email is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributions
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify sender